Kia of Grand Island’s highest priority is the health and safety of our customers and employees.
We’re keeping a close eye on the rapid developments concerning COVID-19. We’re dedicated to keep you mobile and on the road whether servicing or repairing your current vehicle or providing you with a new or pre-owned vehicle during this time.
Bottom line, we are open for business, and we’re taking proactive measures to create a safe environment at all our facilities to ensure the health of our customers and employees. In an attempt to minimize the risk of COVID-19, our team members are sanitizing and deep cleaning work stations, door handles, counter-tops, restrooms, and common customer touch-points several times a day. Our service advisors and technicians will ensure to disinfect high-touch areas of your vehicle, including door handles, shifter, and steering wheel.
Here are some of the steps we’re taking
- We will expand our offering of pick-up and drop-off* for service and body shop appointments.
- Repair invoice review and payment are available by Text for all Service locations. This means that we can come to your location to pick up your vehicle, take it to the dealership for repair/maintenance, return the vehicle to your location, and process your payment via phone or online.
- Through Kia’s Promise program, any warranty that expires from March 2020 through May 2020, will be extended to June 30th, 2020.
- We will bring test-drive vehicles to your home or office*. Our team is equipped with hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes to provide the safest environment for your experience. As always, you can still test-drive without a sales advisor in the vehicle if you so choose.
- Purchased vehicles can be delivered right to your driveway, with all paperwork brought to you.
- If you’re looking to sell a car, or trade in your car, we’ll send a team member to you* for appraisal.
Kia of Grand Island would also request that if any of our customers feel they may have been in contact with someone carrying the virus or they themselves are experiencing symptoms, that they also protect our employees and other customers by refraining from entering our facilities or by having Anderson employees enter their home or vehicle without communicating to us first.
In this uncertain and ever-changing time, let’s take good care of each other and look after our loved ones.
* Although we would love to accommodate all our customers no matter where they work or reside, distances beyond a 60 minute round-trip may tax our current personnel resources.